The AIMS of the Spanish Chapter is to provide a Spanish but also an International field for exchanging ideas among soft computing researchers and engineers through scientific events, such as organizing invited sessions at SMC conferences, organizing workshops, and editing special issues for journal publications.
- IEEE - DAY 2012 and IEEE Spain Section awards ceremony www.ieeespain.org
- IEEE-SMC28 Activities 2012 Activities2012.pdf
- IEEE-SMC28 Activities 2012 Presentation Activities2012_Presentation.pdf
- CII 2013 - 2013 IEEE Symposium on Computational Intelligence in Industry
- SOCO 2012 - 7th International Conference on Soft Computing Models in Industrial and Environmental Applications
- CISIS 2012 - 5th Computational Intelligence in Security for Information Systems
- ICEUTE 2012 - 3rd International Conference on EUropean Transnational Education
Scientific/Technical meetings in 2011 of IEEE-SMC-Spanish Chapter:
- 12th International Conference on Intelligent Data Engineering and Automated Learning
- CASON'11, NWESP'11 and NaBIC'11 will be held in Salamanca (Spain) at October 20th, 2011.
ISI Rankings of Spanish Universities order by Scientific Fields
- Thursday, 29 March 2012
under the frame of HAIS 2012
Saturday, 9th June 2011
under the frame of CISIS-IWANN 2011